- Made with non-latex synthetic rubber.
- The antimicrobial product additive inhibits the growth of fungi, molds and bacteria that can cause early product deterioration.
- The antimicrobial treatment permeates the rubber band, protecting it on all surfaces for its lifetime.
- Can be sterilized using autoclave and irradiation.
- High rubber content.
- Excellent band count per pound.
- Bright blue color for easy identification.
Non-latex, antimicrobial rubber bands are made from synthetic rubber. The antimicrobial product additive inhibits the growth of fungi, molds and bacteria that can cause early product deterioration. The antimicrobial treatment permeates the rubber band, protecting it on all surfaces for its lifetime. This product does not protect users from food borne or disease causing microorganisms. Not for use on direct food contact. Approximate Count: 360; Size: 19; Length: 3 1/2"; Gauge: 0.04.
Rubber bands inhibit the growth of fungi, molds and bacteria. Nonlatex synthetic rubber has the added benefit of an antimicrobial agent. They are recommended for home, school, workplace and medical facilities. Bright cyan color allows easy identification.
UPC code: 071815421991
Manufacturer Part Number: 42199
UNSPSC Number: 44122101
Country of Origin: US
Global Product Type: Rubber Bands-Standard Rubber Bands
Approximate Count: 360
Length: 3 1/2"
Breaking Strength: 6 lbs
Material(s): Synthetic Rubber
Color(s): Cyan Blue
Box Size: 1/4 lb
Elasticity: 2180 psi
Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
Total Recycled Content Percent: 0%
Disclaimer Statement: Made with synthetic rubber latex in a facility where latex products are produced.
Rubber band; Band; Bands; Rubberband; Rubberbands; Elastic; Loops; Gum Lackeys; Laggies; Lackas; Mailrooms; Laggy